Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm just a click away...

That's the magic of working pretty much "virtual" mode. I'm attached to my laptop, making it happens :) and... I love it!
This week I have the pleasure to work on some images for KWP from New York, USA who happens to be one of my fav photogs in the whole wide world LOL (not kidding). It's kinda intimidated but I'm up for the challenge :)
I'm editing 1 of the 2 new weddings for a current photog/client MBP from Florida, USA as I type.
Also, I'll start editing some originals for a Miss (secret State) Pageant competitor :), she's gorgeous but her images need some PS.
These are the latest news about my post-production projects...
Feel free to visit http://letmegrowstudio.blogspot.com to find out what photographic sessions I have coming up.
Ta-ta for now,
Rosie :)

1 comment: