Monday, March 9, 2009

Pageant images requirements

I've just got an email from a regular photog client I have and he wants me to edit some images which will be presented as part of one of her customer's portfolio to compete for the Miss (secret State) Pageant 2009.
I completely love these kinda jobs! Yeah, pretty detailed but worth it.
I just wanted to share the pre-op process of it, after my client received the sample edited image from me:

Rosie,
As always, I can expect miracles!
Please give me an estimate...
She gave a list of pageant requirements . The note said,"an 8x10 digital headshot."
19 images color corrected
6 images in color and those same 6 in black and white, 12 images
6 CD's for the client. Each pair (1 color and 1 black and white in a separate CD)
Her instructions, not mine.
I will have to make a label for each of those 6 CD's with her specific name and title for her to give to the state.
Total of 31 images and 8 CD's

Yup, I guess gorgeous people need to be PSed too!
Ta-ta for now,
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment